Esorus has partnered with the 10th Real Estate Development Summit North Africa – Egypt a Pre-scheduled B2b meeting summit taking place on the 29th-30th March at the Royal Maxim Kempinski Hotel in Cairo- Egypt.
The event will host 100 Buyers from across Egypt and International regions, of which 20 of the buyers/specifiers are from the Middle East regions with projects in Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman etc.
The event aims to have up to 50 suppliers/Manufacturing companies to meet with the buyers on a face-to-face meeting basis.
Some of the Top designers attending the event: WATG and Wimberly Interiors, Kristina Zanic Consultants, Wells International, Kieferle & Partner, Mona Hussein Design House, RAFAAT MILLER CONSULTING, YBA Architects, DCI plus Architect Consultant, Pinnacle Misr.
Poliform, Hansgrohe, SNS Group, Preciosa Lighting, Radici Pietro, Franklite, Eurorama, Laufen, Falmar, Rasch, Assa Abloy, Vitra, Lasvit, Bateig, Dubai Investments, Iliv, Modo Di Vita, Wood Couture, Hamza Group, BWT, Marryat & Scott, Mobica, SAI Solutions, Altawakol are already part of this event from Egypt to meet with these decision-makers and we are looking for a few more suppliers to be part of this exclusive International Summit focused on the Egyptian Market.
Forbes Middle East is also our Media partner for the summit therefore with truly international recognition for our RED Summits.
Key Highlights about the event.
- Prescheduled Face to Face/B2B Meeting summit.
- This is only a by-invitation event.
- 45 supplier companies have confirmed to attend the event. Only 5 slots are available.
- Prior notification of all attendees is provided to help you choose the meetings in advance.
- The event covers Hotel/Residential and commercial projects
- International Delegates have projects in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Qatar, and across the Middle East